Internet & Print at Home Coupons:
County Market accepts coupons printed from manufacturer’s direct websites or direct email coupons. We accept Print at home coupons from monitored coupon websites including Coupons.com, Redplum.com CouponNetwork.com and Smartsource.com All print at home coupons must have legible barcode, scan able coupon code, expiration date, and the issuing manufacturer must be clearly identified. All of these websites print coupons with a visible watermark behind the price of the coupon. The watermark can be printed in black and white, but must be visible to ensure coupons have not been photocopied.
Multiple Manufacturer Coupons
We accept one manufacturer coupon per item purchased. You may use multiple coupons to purchase multiple items. Use of 40+ coupons in one transaction may require management approval.
County Market stores will allow customers to “Match” one manufacturer coupon and one County Market Store coupon per item purchased. Item coupons must be for the same product and size as indicated on the coupon.
Discounted or Discontinued Sale Items
Coupons may be used on discount merchandise so long as the item size and product description match the coupon offer. In the event the coupon is valued higher than the discounted price, the additional savings will be applied to the total transaction, and not available for cash back.
Store Issued Coupons/Penny Pinchers
County Market offers customers special Penny Pincher store issued coupons that allow the customer to purchase products for a discounted price. These coupons are for a special lower price as indicated on the coupon. Customers may use manufacturer coupons with these discount coupons for additional savings.
Buy One Get One Free
When an item is advertised on sale for Buy One Get one Free, and the customer has a Buy One Get One Free Coupon, both items are free. County Market gives the customer the first item for free, and the Manufacturer provides the second item free with their coupon. Items must match size and description.
When the customer has 2 coupons and one is a BOGO Free manufacturer coupon: the customer must purchase the first item before attaining the free offer. They may use a discount coupon or another manufacturer coupon to purchase the first item for a lower price. They then use the manufacturer’s coupon to attain the second item for free.
County Market will accept any County Market issued Catalina Rewards coupon vouchers for deduction of grocery orders. County Market cannot accept other store Catalina issued vouchers. County Market does not provide cash back for transactions ending in a negative balance. For Example: Customer can buy one gallon of milk for $2.49, and use a $3.00 Catalina coupon, but will not be given cash back. The customer may purchase $2.49 milk, plus $1.29 bread, and get the full coupon deduction of $3 off their grocery transaction.
Competitor Store Issued Coupons
County Market will not honor store coupons issued by other stores. County Market will accept Manufacturer Coupons issued at any competitor. For example, we cannot accept Lowe’s store coupons that state they are the issuers. We will accept a CVS coupon that clearly states it is a Manufacturer’s coupon.
County Market will not accept any expired coupons
County Market will issue a rain check for any sale price when we have depleted our stock. The rain check must be issued while the item is still on sale to lock in that sale price. You may request a rain check for the number of items you wish to buy. Rain check requests that exceed 15 of the same item, you will need to make arrangements with the store for pick up and redemption of the order within 48 hours of the sale’s end date. To ensure timeliness of large rain check orders, or coupon pre-orders it is essential to place the order within the first three days of the sale. Guarantees of inventory cannot be made for large allotments of goods requested late. Rain checks cannot be issued for quantities exceeding the advertised “Limit” amount.
All rain checks will have a 14-day expiration date. Penny Pinchers may be rain checked during the last week that they are valid. County Market keeps the Penny Pincher and attaches it to our copy of the rain check. The rain check will be valid for 2 weeks after the Penny Pincher coupon expired. 48-hour and 1-day sales may also be issued a raincheck and will be good for 14 days. All advertised limits apply.
Any coupon suspected of being altered or photo copied will not be accepted. Issuers of counterfeit coupons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
CVS/pharmacy coupons (ExtraBucks® Rewards and ExtraCare® Coupons) and Third Party Manufacturer Coupons are accepted in our retail stores in accordance with the following guidelines:
- CVS/pharmacy does not accept expired coupons.
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept third party manufacturers’ coupons with another retailer’s logo.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Third Party Manufacturer coupons are issued by a third party and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price.
- CVS/pharmacy does not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- CVS/pharmacy only accepts ExtraBucks Rewards applicable to the ExtraCare card offered at time of purchase.
- CVS/pharmacy does not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on a Smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
- Certain CVS/pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to Third Party Manufacturer Coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price.
- Language at the bottom of CVS/pharmacy coupons provides specific coupon acceptance rules.
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines may be accepted at the discretion of CVS management.
CVS/pharmacy will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale. CVS/pharmacy will not accept percent off coupons for an item that is on sale. In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon, CVS/pharmacy will only accept the coupon only to the price of the item. CVS/pharmacy does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons.
CVS/pharmacy accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) per item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
There is no limit to the number of ExtraBucks Rewards that may be used in a transaction as long as it does not exceed the transaction total.
The number of manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to process coupons in any order.
CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple Dollar off Transaction coupons (e.g. $3 off $15) in one transaction if they apply.
- Ex. Customer may use two 3 off $15 coupons if they are purchasing over $30.00
- Buy One, Get One Free Coupons Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offer, if required by applicable state laws. Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total.
- Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is purchasing two shampoos; customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax. Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax.
- Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a MFG coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
CVS/pharmacy accepts internet/print at home coupons that include a barcode.
CVS/pharmacy will not accept reproductions or rebates.
Dollar General accepts Manufacturer’s and Dollar General issued coupons (Including internet coupons) that meet these requirements:
- Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
- Coupons must have a scan-able barcode or valid promotion code
- Coupons must have a printed expiration date
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items sold at Dollar General, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.)
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free
- Maximum of two coupons per item. One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the second coupon must be a Dollar General Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
Dollar General will NOT accept coupons that:
- Are from other retailers
- Are expired
- Are internet coupons without a scan-able barcode and/or promotion code
- Contain the combination of an invalid barcode that won’t scan and promotion code that the register will not accept
- Are for “free” items, unless a purchase is required (i.e. Buy one get one free is acceptable)
- Do not have a “remit to:” address on the coupon
In addition: “Cash Back” will not be issued if the value of the coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
Jewel – Bloomington-Normal, IL
At this time, we have not been able to access a written coupon policy for Jewel. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
>> Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
>> Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
>> Digital offers do not double
>> A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.
Meijer accepts manufacturer, Catalina manufacturer, Meijer, Catalina Meijer, mPerks, internet, and competitor coupons within certain guidelines.
- Coupons must be presented on or before the expiration date
- All coupon terms and conditions must be met and validated by the checkout register
- Customers may use one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item.
- Customers may also combine one manufacturer coupon per item with applicable Meijer coupon(s) where allowed under coupon redemption terms.
- Transactions cannot be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions
- Separate checklanes will not be opened or designated for customers with large coupon orders
- Manufacturer coupons and Catalina manufacturer coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount
- Meijer, Catalina Meijer, and competitor coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax only on the discounted price
- Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store’s trading area, for Grocery and or for Health and Beauty Care items
- Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store’s trading area for General Merchandise items only if the competitor’s price point is included. The item must be the identical item on the coupon for the match to occur.
- Meijer does not accept competitor coupons for beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, double and triple coupons, clearance, percent off, total trans- action discounts, special promotions, gift card promotions, limited quantity items, mail-in rebate offers, and going out of business sales
- Meijer reserves the right to limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotions
What kinds of coupons does Schnucks accept?
Schnucks accepts manufacturer’s coupons (with some exceptions), internet coupons (with some exceptions), and coupons such as “Check Out” coupons that are generated at the register based on specific purchases made. The latter (also known as “Catalina” coupons) are sometimes issued by the manufacturer and sometimes by the store. Please review all questions and answers to learn more about our policies and exceptions.
Does Schnucks offer store coupons?
From time to time, Schnucks may issue store coupons. They could appear in our store, on our Facebook page, attached to product, or from time-to-time, they might be mailed if there is a special event or reason. A store coupon would clearly feature our store’s name and would typically also feature an internal redemption code or number.
Can a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon both be used on one item?
Only one coupon can be used per validly purchased item.
Does Schnucks exclude any coupons?
Schnucks does not redeem internet (or home printed) coupons for “free” products or with a value greater than $5 unless the coupon is issued specifically by Schnucks (as in a Facebook offer, for example). We reserve the right to decline any coupon that may appear to be a copy. We reserve the right to limit quantities so that all guests have an opportunity to enjoy specific savings opportunities.
Does Schnucks accept competitor’s coupons?
Schnucks generally does not accept competitor’s coupons except for certain MANUFACTURER’S COUPONS that are sometimes generated at the check-out of a competitor. These brand coupons must clearly state that they are manufacturer’s coupons and not store coupons; they must apply to a specific product and not merely “cents off” or “dollars off” an overall purchase in general. Please check in advance if you have any questions specific to a particular coupon or situation.
What happens when the value of a coupon exceeds the price of the product?
Schnucks does not redeem any coupon for a value that exceeds the price of the item to which it is applied. If a coupon’s value exceeds the price of the item, the value of the coupon will be adjusted so as not to exceed the price of the item. No Refunds Given!
Does Schnucks ever double or triple coupons?
For store-specific information about whether your store doubles coupons or not, check the individual store page which you can access from this link: www.schnucks.com/stores. Select your store and see “Coupon Policy” under the Store Information heading. At this time, we are not tripling coupons in any market.
Does Schnucks limit the number of coupons that can be used per transaction?
While there may be a limit to the number of coupons that can be doubled in any one transaction (see individual store coupon policies for details), there is no limit to the number of coupons that can be redeemed at face value as long as only one coupon is presented per each validly purchased item and the value of the coupon does not exceed the price of the item. Schnucks does reserve the right to limit quantities and/or limit the number of identical coupons used to three (“3”) at any one time.
If Schnucks runs a Buy One – Get One Free promotion, can manufacturer’s coupons be used?
In a “Buy One Get One Free” scenario, a manufacturer’s coupon can be used on the item being purchased. An additional coupon cannot be applied to the second item because it is already free.
Does Schnucks accept Internet printable coupons?
Yes. A copy of our current Internet Coupon Policy is printed below:
- As with all manufacturer coupons, only one coupon per item can be applied.
- Internet/home-printed coupons for FREE products will not be accepted unless the coupon is issued specifically by Schnucks (as in a Facebook offer, for example).
- Internet/home-printed coupons with a value greater than $5.00 will not be accepted unless the coupon is issued specifically by Schnucks (as in a Facebook offer, for example).
- We reserve the right to decline acceptance of any coupon that does not
appear to be an original and/or any coupon that does not scan properly.
- Please contact a Courtesy Center teammate or manager on duty if you have any questions about a specific coupon or offer.
Does Schnucks accept “FREE” coupons from the internet (that is, those that require no other purchase, just plain “Free”)?
No, Schnucks does not accept internet coupons for stand-alone “free” products.
Does Schnucks accept “Buy One Get One FREE” coupons from the internet?
As long as the internet coupon requires an additional purchase of a product or products, Schnucks does accept internet coupons for “BUY One, Get One FREE” offers.
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below.
Target stores coupon policy
Manufacturer and Target Coupons:
•Target accepts one Manufacturer Coupon and one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
•We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
•Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
•All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier during checkout.
•Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
•Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
•We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
•All applicable sales taxes are paid by the guest at the full value of the item.
•These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (Color Checkout Coupons, Internet Coupons, •Mobile Coupons, Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc.).
Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:
•We gladly accept valid internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar code.
•We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
•Guests can receive Target Mobile Coupons by signing up for Text Alerts at Target.com/mobile or by texting COUPONS to 827438 (TARGET).
•Message and data rates may apply. See site for full details.
•To redeem, simply show your coupon barcode to the cashier. With one simple scan, all applicable coupons are applied.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
•BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
•A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
•If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
•If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
•Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
•Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
•We regularly monitor the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) website for counterfeit coupons. We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
•We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
•Some items may not be available at all stores.
•We do not accept expired coupons.
•We do not accept Canadian coupons in our US stores.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- Walgreens does not accept expired coupons.
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted at Walgreens.
- Walgreens cannot accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register RewardsTM manufacturer coupons, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the discretion of Walgreens management.
- Walgreens will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
- When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
- When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.
- Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offers, if required by applicable state laws.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
- Walgreens accepts valid internet/print at home coupons with a clear and scannable barcode.
Register RewardsTM coupons
Earning Register RewardsTM
- Register RewardsTM will only print for in-stock merchandise during the promotional period.
- Register RewardsTM can only be earned for eligible items. No substitutions.
- There is a limit of one Register RewardsTM (RR) printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Customers redeeming a Register RewardsTM against the same offer may not receive another RR.
Redeeming Register RewardsTM
- Customers redeeming a Register RewardsTM against the same offer may not receive another RR.
- Refer to Register RewardsTM coupon for expiration date.
- The RR coupon value cannot exceed the total purchase amount. No cash back and no cash value for RR coupon.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including RR manufacturer coupons, must not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- Register RewardsTM must be forfeited if the qualifying merchandise is returned.
- Register RewardsTM cannot be used toward the purchase of gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Register RewardsTM can be redeemed for eligible items only. Ineligible items include but are not limited to:
- Prescriptions, Tobacco products, Alcoholic beverages, Dairy products, Lottery tickets, Money orders/transfers, Transportation passes, Special event/entertainment tickets or passes, Postage stamps, Gift cards/phone cards/prepaid/Green DotTM cards, Prescription Savings Club” memberships, Health care services, including immunizations, Any items prohibited by law